Saturday 10 March 2018

Saturday morning....

Oh, do I have a love affair with Saturday mornings....
Having a manic 9-5 office job has it's toll on my health, my mood, my energy levels, my SKIN! After taking selfies for this post, I didn't cover up all of the scabs on my face on purpose - to have this as a reminder, a motivator, something to look back at & think 'phew, thank goodness my skin is clear now'. But to reach this stage I have to be disciplined, motivated, creative with my meals & snacks...etc. Currently, I am addicted to Red Bull - any kind of fizzy drink actually, sadly nothing with a word 'Diet' in it. Skipping lunch, no healthy snacks, not drinking enough water, not getting enough sleep, the list goes on....
Comes Saturday nevertheless, & I want to be a better me....breakfast always always consists of fruits & Green Tea. I've started making my own flavoured water - cucumber, strawberries, lime & mint is my favourite! No make-up, reading books...listening to music....online shopping..face masks....coming up with ideas for photos or going through multiple boxes & make-up bags full of unworn clothes & jewellery, make-up, cards, magazine cut-outs......my best "me time"....
why is it so difficult to find the time during the week to do things for myself, my body & my mind?
YOUR BODY & MIND DESERVE THE BEST!

No comments:

Post a Comment