Monday 30 May 2016

my beloved Snapchat....

for me you are a mini story-telling tool..still so much to learn in photo/video editing, but your tiny snippets of my life motivate me each time I look through my saved Snaps....since the last clean-up of my phone I have accumulated 13,304 pics on my Camera Roll....Snaps, screenshots, photos, videos....saved Snapchat videos/pics are my favourite - goofy faces, which look so so so funny & cute when I start singing "My heart will go on" or "I will always love you" - never gets old with me.."location" filters are like little pins on the map of places I have visited....a lot of people complain non-stop about your quality of pics, your filters - I just think they don't really get your purpose....I love them all!!!! my only advise to all my fellow social media users is to follow people on Snapchat who are funny & smart, who spread positivity, creativity, who inspire you..a random picture per day of someone's meal won't do anything for you - only waste your time.....

forgive me...for I used to hate you.....
come say "Hi" @valzapa

No comments:

Post a Comment